Veggie stuffed pasta
Creamy tomato pasta with silky tofu for a high protein, filling dinner; this dish is simple, healthy and comforting, making it the perfect go-to dinner idea.
Pasta (conchiglioni shells)
Salt and Pepper
Vegan parmesan cheese
Recipe by @laforance
1. Start with cooking the pasta for 8 minutes in boiling water.
2. Make sure not to cook the pasta completely because it will need to bake in the oven later.
3. In the meantime blend it together the tofu with the garlic and lemon juice. Add salt and pepper as you like.
4. When the pasta is done, cool it down and start filling up with the tofu and spinach mixture.
5. Add some tomato sauce to the bottom of the pan and sprinkle the top with some vegan parmesan cheese. Then all that is left to do is bake it in a preheated oven for 10-15 minutes.